Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sweat my bum off with Insanity!!!

Haven't been running since Friday:( Been kind of busy, however I hate making those kind of excuses, because I know there has been like at least 4 hours that I have just sat on the couch watching TV. :p Should have went running!!! Anyway, even though I wasn't able to go today, because I didn't get home from work till like 8:45 tonight, I did do a 40 min Insanity workout, and boy is it INTENSE!!! Sweat my A** off and felt like my lungs were going to explode, but felt really good afterward. I love Insanity because it is such a good high intensity cardio workout, so I really think it preps me for those long distance runs, plus you also use your own body weight to strength train, I love it, even though I'm yelling at the TV screen when I'm in the moment!!! What I also like about it is that it is a workout program that was put together by a track and field professional, Sean Teague, so he understands the endurance you need and the strength you need to go long distances.

2 comments:

  1. I just started a blog too! Its my journey to my first half marathon and who knows from there. Congrats and goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you an award...check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete